It was in 1994 that the Delacour family acquired the Vineyards, then known as «Château La Rouchonne .” The first act was to rename the domain in «Château de la Cour.” The family coat of arms – with its currency “Honneur y gist” his knight head and three silver hearts on a blue background – adorns the bottles of the domaine. He reminds us the story of Martin, knighthood by the king Charles IX in January 23th of the year 1563.
Under the Management of Huge Delacour , with passion and work , the property was completely restructured. In 1995 a winery that is both modern and practical was built (the previous owner bringing his crop to the cooperative cellar of Saint Emilion ) . The vineyard has been modernized : new planting , trellising was built-up … Once the tool is optimized production, he is striving to restore the residence of the XIX century (also present on the labels of bottles). Since its inception, Château de la Cour is appreciated for its quality and consistency in different wine shop and restaurants in France and abroad .
Following in the footsteps of his brother, Bruno Delacour the new manager, continue to modernize and move forward with the goal of always producing quality wines, to the delight of wine lovers